» Product Range
• Biomatic Grease Interceptor
• Biomatic Liquid Enzyme
• Auto-Dosing Unit (ADU)
• Sediment Interceptor
• Floor Sediment Trap
• Oil Interceptor
• Neutralization Tank
• Sand Interceptor
• Lint Interceptor
• Stainless Steel Grade
» Installation Guide
» Authority Approval
» SIRIM Test Report
» Environment Quality Act
» Project Reference
» Product Presentation
• Grease Interceptor / Oil Interceptor
LAKASA Auto-Dosing Unit (ADU) is installed close proximity to Grease Interceptor
Installation for LAKASA Grease and Sediment Interceptor & Grating Sediment Trap
Method Statement for Installation of LAKASA Biomatic Grease Interceptor, Auto-
Dosing Unit and Biomatic Enzyme
- Inspect unit for defects or damages and make sure it meets specified requirements (eg : model and size).
- Inlet & outlet is connected accordingly and properly. DO NOT INSTALL INTERCEPTOR BACKWARDS. Place at a firm & balance concrete base. Install interceptor as close as possible to the source of fats, oils and grease (FOG) laden water. This minimizes unprotected pipe, and FOG separates best when effluent is relatively hot.
- Install interceptor sitting on floor, partially recessed or flush-to-floor, making sure there is enough room to allow for easy maintenance of the unit. (Room for cover to be removed and sediment bucket to be taken out for cleaning).
- INTERCEPTOR MUST BE PLACED ON A FLAT, SOLID SURFACE TO SUPPORT THE BOTTOM! When suspending interceptor from floor above, all units must be fully supported on bottom with a flat surface strong enough to support the weight of the unit when full of water/FOG. All units must be independently supported to avoid stress on fittings.
- WHEN INSTALLING IN THE GROUND, Construct a solid manhole sump for housing the interceptor. Manhole sump cover should normally be higher a bit the floor level OR construct a drain surrounding the cover to channel away most rain water and prevent in from entering the sump. The sump should also allocate four corner water exit at lowest possible 4 sides corners for the in case splashed into rain water to escape and seep into the earth outside the sump.
- FILL INTERCEPTOR WITH WATER AND INSTALL LID BEFORE BACK FILLING. It is recommended to use light sand for back fill. Be sure backfill is free of sharp stones and foreign matter to avoid punctures. (DO NOT PUT SAND IN INTEREPTOR!)
- INTERCEPTOR filled with clean water until static water level and is ready for operation.
Auto-Dosing Unit (ADU)
- To mount the ADU to wall with a lockable cabinet.
- To connect ADU to a 13 Amp power point.
- To set current time and dosing time (set 1 hour after kitchen close).
- To set the dosing duration according to recommended dosage. The unit is running at a speed of 7 ml/min.
- To connect a short flexible hose to enzyme bottle. Use steel weight and strainer provided to ensure the hose reaches the bottom of the bottle.
- To connect a long hose (with conduit pipe) to the grease interceptor. To use the connector provided to join the connection.
- To switch to manual dose to ensure pump head is rotating and enzyme is sucked up and delivered to interceptor.
- To switch to “Auto” and the ADU will run automatically according to the preset time.
- Avoid direct sunlight and should be kept inside the ADU cabinet.
- When biomatic enzyme level is running low, replenish and top up as soon as possible.
Download LAKASA™ Full Product Catalogue Information